Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today's ACEO for the Newtown's victims in Connecticut - ACEO d'aujourd'hui pour les victimes en Connecticut

As a person, as an artist and above all as a mum I cannot avoid feeling sorry and grieving for the elementary school's victims of Newtown city in Connecticut.
As an artist I put in my work what I feels which in can be related to my own life and sometimes (and this time unfortunatly) from other's.

The today's aceo is in honor of the victims....
Is still part of the 365 ACEOs project but it won't be for sale.
If someone from Connecticut may come ove here reading this and would be so keen to contact me I would like for this to be sent over and put at the school maybe with others people's presents in honor of the victims.

I'm sure I'm not an original saying this, but what will take again to STOP selling common-sense arms?
How many childrens? How many people? Of course in any part of the world not just USA people may be so mental ill and start attacking others, but sorry, over there it's just SO easy!.....

*******************************************************************************

Comme personne, artiste et maman je ne peux pas éviter de me sentir très touchée par la tuerie d'hier à l’école de Newtown city en Connecticut.
Autant qu'artiste je met dans mes images ce qui arrive dans ma vie et des fois dans la vie des autres....
L'ACEO d’aujourd’hui c'est en honneur  des victimes.
Il ne sera pas en vente sur ma boutique même si il fais parti de mon projet 365 ACEOs project 
Si quelqu'un du Connecticut lis ceci et il est dispo j'aimerais qui me contacte car ce que je voudrais c'est envoyer ce petit tableau là bas. Comme d'autres portent des fleurs, des cartes j'aimerais qui puisse y être aussi.

D'autre part....je suis sure de ne pas être très originale en disant ceci mais je me demande ce qui il faut encore aux USA pour arrêter une fois pour toutes de vendre des armes à n'importe qui....Combien encore d’enfants? Combien des personnes? Car si évidemment personne nulle part n’est pas à l'abri des actes d'un folle ou plusieurs fous reste le fait que aux États Unis soit vraiment trop facile de commettre des actes de ce type...



No comments:

Post a Comment