Friday, March 15, 2013

Painting release / nouveau tableau "Beautiful Sitting mama breastfeeding"

Hello!!!

I'm very proud to post here my last new painting (available soon in my etsy shop) which was quite a piece of work mainly because I had share my time with others few works/deadlines
Don't get me wrong, I love to be art busy but it toke a bit longer that what I thinked!
Just to mention again that I can work a custom painting for you inspired by photo of yours (or others, why not) as you can see here, I want to say that this "Beautiful Sitting mama breastfeeding" was inspired by the photo of an amazing photographer Jade Beall as you can see below. I strongly suggest you take a look to her work, she's just great and touching!

Enjoy!

*******************************************************************************

Bonjour!

Je suis très fier de poster ici mon dernier tableau (bientôt disponible dans ma boutique etsy) qui a représenté pas mal de travail principalement parce que je devais partager mon temps avec d'autres œuvres et projets en cours. 

Ne vous méprenez pas, j'aime bien être occupé à ce niveau mais il a pris  bien un peu plus de temps que j'avais prévu!
Juste pour mentionner encore une fois que je peux travailler pour vous sur un tableau personnalisé inspiré par vôtre photo (ou d'autres, pourquoi pas) je tiens à dire que
"Beautiful Sitting mama breastfeeding" a été inspiré par la photo d'un étonnant photographe Jade Beall comme vous pouvez le voir ci-dessous. Je vous suggère fortement de jeter un coup d’œil à son travail, elle est tout simplement génial et touchante!
 
A bien tôt!


    
Beautiful Sitting mama breastfeeding - oil and acrylic on canvans - 03/2013           




"Beautiful Sitting mama breastfeeding" was inspired by this beautiful image from Jade Beall :



 

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful!! where and how can i buy it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Moriya,thank you for your words! :-) This painting has been already sold just after it was realesed but you can buy prints (even if I know it's not the same) on fineartamerica.You can also take a tour in my etsy shop for original artwork . Both links are on this blog :-)
      Cheers!

      Delete