Monday, April 14, 2014

Here we are again ! / Je sous là à nouveau! / Sono ancora qui!

I don't forget my blog, still fighting with time and with the idea of time!
I'm sure that lots of mamas working at home know what I'm talking about :-)

I want to share with you one of my latest work : "Nurturing mama in a flowered skirt"
As I said I'm often inspired by pics and in the internet world there are a lot of talented and creative photographer shooting about birth and motherhood/parenthood.
This one has been inspired by a pics of Sarah Perry


Work in progress




Je n'oublie pas mon blog, je me bat toujours avec le temps et avec l'idée de temps!
Je suis sûr que beaucoup de mamans qui travaillent à domicile savent de quoi je parle :-)

Je veux partager avec vous un de mes derniers tableau :
"Nurturing mama in a flowered skirt"
Comme j'ai dit, je suis souvent inspirée par des photos et dans le monde de l'Internet il y a beaucoup de prise de vue sur  la naissance et la maternité / paternité, beaucoup des 
photographes talentueux et créatifs .
Celui-ci a été inspirée par une photo de Sarah Perry


****************************************************************************
Non mi dimentico del mio blog, mi batto sempre con il tempo e l'idea del tempo!
Sono sicura che molte mamma che lavorano a casa sanno di cosa parlo  :-)

Vorrei condividere con voi uno dei miei ultimi quadri : "Nurturing mama in a flowered skirt"
Come ho detto spesso mi capita sovente di essere ispirata  dalle foto e nel mondo di internet ce ne sono parecchie sulla mlaternità, la nascita e la genitorialità. molti fotografi pieni di talento e creativi.
Questo quadro é stato ispirato da una foto di Sarah Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment