Saturday, May 4, 2013

New business cards and updates / Nouvelles cartes de visite et quelque news

Hello!

It's really been a while!
I still love to blog and I think that is an important tool for an artist, getting more personal than an official web site BUT, let's face it, I cannot stretch the time no more, so that's it, for now it will be definitly not a every day post blog (for this there is my 365 aceos project!) , despite what all social media experts tells about it
;-)

You can still find me quite a lot on FB page or TWITTER

My shop as new artwork everyday and I'm doing some special little paintings / little price for mother's day

And here my brand new business cards on 100% recycled paper ;-)

See you!

********************************************************************************

Hello!

Ca fais vraiment un moment!
J'aime toujours mon blog et je pense que c'est un outil important pour un artiste, plus personnel qu'un site web officiel, mais, honnêtement, je ne peux pas étirer le temps plus que ça, c'est donc ça, pour l'instant, il sera définitivement pas un blog avec un nouveau  post à chaque jour (pour ça il y a mon projet 365!) , malgré ce que tous les experts des social medias disent ;-)

Vous pouvez toujours me trouver beaucoup sur ma page FB  ou TWITTER
Ma boutique as du nouveau tous les jours par contre et je là fais quelques peintures petit format / petit prix spéciales pour la fête des mères

Et voici mes nouvelles cartes de visite sur papier 100% recyclé;-)

A bien tot!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment