Monday, February 18, 2013

Collage, calendar and others / Collage, calendrier et autres

Hello!
I'm not posting very frequently later, and I'm sorry for this. My 365 ACEOs project is keeping me busy as well as others projects.
In fact I'm very proud to announce this "Breastfeeding Art Calendar" produced by borstgevoed (that you can also find of FB and twitter) where my "Everywhere" breastfeeding painting is feautured on the month of june (which btw is also my birthday month ;-))






I hope to tell you more soon about new projects and painting, one which I hope it will be very special is on my easel at the moment....




In my collage of the last ten days ACEOs there is a lot of motherhood as you can see (babywearing, breastfeeding, birth,pregnancy)  and a couple of "outsiders" such as the "Indian girl" which has been inspired by "Slumdog Millionaire" which I strongly raccomand you to watch if you didn't yet and "Field of red poppies" which are between my favourite flowers. A week of flu gave me more desire for spring than ever!



Enjoy!

*******************************************************************************


Hello!
Je ne poste pas très souvent ces derniers temps et je ne suis désolée. Mon projet "365 jours avec un aceo" me tiens bien occupée, ainsi que d'autres projets.

En fait, je suis très fier de vous montrer ce calendrier «L'allaitement dans l'Art", produit par
borstgevoed (que vous pouvez également trouver d'un FB  et twitter) où mon tableau "Everywhere", peinture sur l'allaitement, figure sur le mois de juin (qui,soit dit au passage, c'est aussi le mois de mon anniversaire ;-))

J'espère vous en dire plus bientôt sur ​​de nouveaux projets et sur le futur tableau qui est sur ​​mon chevalet à l'heure actuelle ....

 Dans mon collage aceo des dix derniers jours , il y a beaucoup de maternage comme vous pouvez le voir (portage, allaitement, naissance, grossesse) et un couple de «outsiders» comme
"Indian girl" (fille indienne) qui a été inspiré par "Slumdog Millionaire" dont je vous  recommande vraiment de voir le film si vous ne l''avez pas encore fait et "Field of red poppies" (champ de coquelicots rouges) qui sont parmi mes fleurs préférées. Une semaine de grippe m'a donné plus de désir pour le printemps que jamais!

A bien tôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment