Thursday, January 10, 2013

New ACEOs, breastfeeding, sand and desert (en français aussi!)

Hello there!

BIG SALE
First of all my first time big sale started yesterday. I decide to put on sale few artworks from 2008 and 2009 and they will be 50% off until the 12th of february. The reasons : my art has evolved and I need room for new artworks.We'll see where this lead up I hope few of them will find a new home.

I've got two new ACEOs for the project  

For the 9/1/2013 I've got "Breastfeeding in the meadow"

Breastfeeding in the meadow - ACEO - 9/1/2013

I started a new collection in the 365 called "breastfeeding everywhere" and this is the first one.
I'm breastfeeding for the third and I think last time my almost 15 months old daughter and I learned so much.
I did want breastfeed before beeing a mum and I'm happy I've been helped enough to do that. Experience helps but the first time when it's more likely having some trouble I've been amazed by the work of many volunteer breastfeeding association such as La leche league
If you are on facebook I strongly raccomand you to join this page as well "BeautifulBreastfeeding" where lots of people give and receive advice and exchange experiences.

The 10/1/2013 aceo is made of acrylic and ...sand. It's called "The sand's tree"

The sand's tree - ACEO - 10/1/2013

I'm going to do some artistic research about using sand and myabe other things possibly on canvans. For this I've been using just a little bit of glue and the final protective gloss vernish that I usually put on my artworks helps to seal the sand as well. It's an old idea that I've got, so maybe time is almost come to see where this will lead up as well.
Now this sand is really special....it's one of my souvenirs from Mauritania  where me and my husband did a trekking in the desert in april 2000.
It was really hard for me since I wasn't used and prepared at all to do this, marching in the deep sand it can be a real challenge...but it was an amazing experience and what we can see and learn in colors and landscape it's just endless. Here just few scan of the hundred photos (not yet digital at that time) we've been tacking. Just fantastic, I wish one day to go back  there again.

The dune

Nomads

Me not yet Mama but still Artist 04/2000


*******************************************************************************
Hello!


Tout d'abord mes premiers soldes ont commencé hier. Je décide de solder certains œuvres de 2008 et 2009. Ils seront à 50% de réduction jusqu'au 12 février. Les raisons: mon art a évolué et j'ai besoin de place pour de nouvelles œuvres. On verra bien ce qui se passera, j'espère que quelques-uns d'entre eux trouveront un nouveau foyer.

J'ai deux nouveaux ACEO pour le projet
 

Pour le 9/1/2013 "Breastfeeding in the meadow"
C'est le premier d'une collection dans la collection des 365 appelé «l'allaitement maternel partout".
J'allaite pour la troisième fois (et je pense la dernière) ma fille de presque 15 mois et j'ai beaucoup appris.
Je voulais allaiter avant d’être maman et je suis heureuse d'avoir été suffisamment aidée pour reussir. L'expérience est utile, mais la première fois quand il est plus probable de rencontrer quelques difficultés, j'ai été surpris par le travail des association bénévoles tels que
La leche league
Et si vous êtes sur facebook je vous suggere vrailent de faire un tour sur cette page (anglais) "BeautifulBreastfeeding" . Vous pourrez retrouver énormément de conseils   et de partages d’expériences.

L' aceo du 10/1/2013 est fait de sable et acrylique. ...  

Il s'appelle "The sand's tree"

Je vais faire un peu de recherche artistique sur l'utilisation de sable à utiliser sur la toile. Pour celui ci , je me suis servie d'un peu de colle et au final le vernis de protection que j'ai l'habitude de mettre sur mes tableaux une fois terminés contribue à sceller le sable aussi. C'est une vieille idée que j'ai, alors peut-être le temps est presque venu pour voir où cela mènera aussi ...

Or, ce sable est vraiment spécial .... c'est un de mes souvenirs de la Mauritanie où moi et mon mari on a fait un trekking dans le désert en avril 2000.

C'était vraiment difficile pour moi, car je n'étais pas habitué et préparé du tout à cela, marcher dans le sable profond, il peut être un véritable défi ... mais c'était une expérience incroyable et ce que nous pouvons voir et apprendre en terme des couleurs et paysage c'est juste incroyable Voici juste quelques-uns des centaines de photos (pas encore numérique à ce moment-là) J’espère pouvoir le refaire un jour.

No comments:

Post a Comment