Monday, January 28, 2013

Keep motivation and so on.../Garder la motivation etc...

Where and how do you find motivation in your life? How you keep it on?
I don't have problem about getting enthusiastic but keeping things on is another matter.
I've got a really high sense of "keeping my promises" which can be really enrgy eating, in the same time you've to fight for what really matter, don't you?
My children,my family, my art.
I've got a good brain memory but emotional memory is more difficult to recall. Still is the more powerfull. 
Do this again because it feels good. 
Toughts collection fur an almost late sunday night ;-)

Here a collage of my last 6 ACEOs fro the project 
From first line from the left : 
22/01/2013 A romantic kissing tale 
23/01/2013 Breastfeeding everywhere Series : Breastfeeding in a flower
24/01/2013 The big old olive tree
25/01/2013 All by myself
26/01/2013 Nighttime sunflowers
27/01/2013 Curly colored girl with poppies in the night dress

******************************************************************************

Où et comment trouvez-vous la motivation dans votre vie? Comment la gardez vous?
Je n'ai pas de soucis a me faire prendre de l' enthousiasme , mais le garder, cet 
enthousiasme , c'est une autre chose.
J'ai un sens très élevé du «garder mes promesses" chose que de fois peut aussi bien bouffer la vie (en tout cas pour moi) mais en même temps ça vaut le coup pour,  n'est-ce pas?
Pour moi ce sont mes enfants, ma famille, mon art.
J'ai une bonne mémoire mais la la mémoire émotionnelle c'est plus difficile de se la rappeler. Pourtant je la trouve bien la plus puissante.
Fais ça car tu te sentira bien, vivant et avec un sens dans ta vie

Voilà mon flot de pensées pour un dimanche soir tard ;-)

Et voici un collage de mes 6 derniers ACEOs du
projet 365 
De la première ligne à gauche:

22/01/2013 A romantic kissing tale 
23/01/2013 Breastfeeding everywhere Series : Breastfeeding in a flower
24/01/2013 The big old olive tree
25/01/2013 All by myself
26/01/2013 Nighttime sunflowers
27/01/2013 Curly colored girl with poppies in the night dress



No comments:

Post a Comment